Printing & Copying
Description and usage of printing and copying in the Montante Family Library.
- Location: Wireless printing is available on floors 2, 3 and 4 of the library. Additional printing is available in the Computing Lab maintained by the Academic Computing Department.
- Problems: If a wireless printer is out of paper or has a paper jam, contact the Library staff member at the Circulation Desk or Reference Desk.
- A scanner is located on the first floor Computing Lab. Students may scan their items and then print them from the Computing Lab printers.
- Microforms: Printing is available from the microfiche readers and the microfilm readers.
- Location: Microform readers and printers are located on the 1st floor of the Library in the microforms room.
- Cost: Free.
- Assistance/Problems: If you would like assistance using the microform readers or printers, or if there is a problem with one of the machines, contact the Periodicals Assistant (829-8149) or the Circulation Desk (829-7618) or the Research Desk (829-7747). There is a phone in the microform room with these numbers listed near the phone.
Downloading copyrighted material without purchase or authorization is illegal and against D'Youville Computing Policies.
Phone: (716) 829-7747