Macintosh Wireless Printing Instructions for Library
- Make sure that you are connected to the network by first opening a browser window and going to a website.
- Select "System Preferences" from Apple menu.
- Click on "Print & Fax" in "System Preferences".
- Click on padlock to unlock and then click on '+' symbol to add printer.
- From Add Printer window select "IP" symbol from top bar. Then select "Protocol: HP JetDirect - Socket". Enter IP address of desired printer. The name and location of the printer should appear automatically after entering the IP address.
The “Installable Options” window may appear. Just click on the continue button.
You are now ready to print!
|2nd Floor||10.200.6.11||HP LaserJet 3015|
|3rd Floor||10.200.6.10||HP LaserJet 2055|
|4th Floor||10.200.6.12||HP LaserJet 4250|
The DYC Help Desk offers hands-on technical support for e-mail, internet and computer hardware and software (PCs and Macs).